Route & Service Information
Effective Monday, May 18, 2020
Click a link below to open a route map with schedules.
All YC Transit information is available in alternate and accessible formats upon request.
Translation / Accessible Alternate formats: 503-474-4900
Central Translation: 1-800-CALL-CLI
Text-to-Voice (TTY) Relay: 711
Yamhill County Transit provides accessible bus and reserved ride services throughout Yamhill County.
We currently operate local routes in McMinnville and Newberg, and four commuter routes to Hillsboro, Tigard, West Salem, and Grand Ronde. Dial-A-Ride and ADA Paratransit Rides are available in specific areas.
How to Ride a Local or Commuter Bus
- Arrive at the stop at least 5 minutes early.
- Be ready to board with exact change or a valid transit pass
- As the bus approaches, wave to the driver to let him or her know that you wish to board.
- Stand back from the curb and wait until the bus comes to a complete stop. If you need assistance with the ramp or bike rack, just ask the driver to help.
- Step onto the bus and pay your fare. Once you’ve paid, move towards the back to find a seat.
- Along the route, the driver will announce each stop. When you hear your stop announced, let the driver know this is your stop.
- Once the bus has stopped, collect your personal items and leave the bus through the back exit door.
- Riders are expected to adhere to the safe ride rules and regulations at all times.
- This includes maintaining a reasonable voice level and keeping all beverages in closed containers.